What is Debt Settlement?
Debt settlement is the process of settling obligations within that means which the creditor can afford. In debt settlement, the creditor bargains for less interest rates and less monthly installments to be able to pay off such outstanding debts. More often than not, debt settlement is undertaken by an agency, or an authorized representative of the creditor.
Debt settlement companies are usually the ones who assist the debtor in the entire process of debt settlement. Among the strategies employed under this kind of credit solution is debt consolidation, resulting to compounded monthly payments by the debtor, equitably distributed among his or her loaners or creditors, until such time that the debtor becomes debt free.
If effective, fast, and reliable debt relief is what you need, send us an inquiry today and we shall come up with a financial plan suited to your resources.
Settle Your Debts for Less Than You Owe!
Start today on the road to financial freedom!
How is Debt Settlement Done?
- Step 1: Send us an inquiry expressing your intent to avail of our debt settlement service, and provide us with the information we need to get you started.
- Step 2: Our specialists are to negotiate with your loaners and creditors for less monthly installments, interests, and we may also request them to waive other charges to lessen your payments due.
- Step 3: We should come up with a financial plan for you, subject to your approval.
- Step 4: Monthly installments are to be sent to us, to be forwarded to your respective creditors and loaners until such time you are able to pay off all your debts.
Know that we have the specialists who are not only knowledgeable in credit transactions; but skilled in negotiating too. They are also well knowledgeable as about your Consumer rights; and they make sure to safeguard your rights too. Do not allow yourself to be harassed by aggressive creditors; make sure you assert your rights as the debtor as well.
Settle Your Debts Today!
Achieve financial freedom, and start with being free from your obligations! Our debt settlement service should help you:
- • Settle your debts at lower interest rates
- • Avoid bankruptcy
- • Reduce your monthly payments
- • Get rid of the non-stop collection calls and letters
Types of Debts You Can Settle with Our Service
- • Credit card debts
- • Unsecured Personal Lines of Credit
- • Collection Accounts
- • Unsecured Personal Loans